منتديات العدناني التداوي بالقرآن والأعشاب ومن الجن والسحر والعين والريح الأحمر

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات العدناني التداوي بالقرآن والأعشاب ومن الجن والسحر والعين والريح الأحمر

منتديات للتداوي بالقرآن والأعشاب الطبيعية ومن الجن والسحر والعين والريح الاحمر

His condition was treated Hamdallah and his success in a short time

الشيخ بهاء الدين مبارك
    الشيخ بهاء الدين مبارك

المساهمات : 134
    تاريخ التسجيل : 10/12/2009

His condition was treated Hamdallah and his success in a short time Empty His condition was treated Hamdallah and his success in a short time

مُساهمة  الشيخ بهاء الدين مبارك الإثنين ديسمبر 25, 2017 5:40 am

His condition was treated Hamdallah and his success in a short time I received a phone call from the Republic of Egypt, I knew that he suffers from the magic of his years and introduced himself to healers a lot to no avail and every day walking in the worst Vsalni for a treatment method I told him that I treat Telegraph I felt from his speech that he wants treatment Khodam Vesha rest And I told him all the loss of time and conducted behind mirage and sure tried the important convinced of my words and tried to come to me in Sudan, but did not grant his visa entry I sent the tickets and went to Egypt 3 weeks ago and promoted it found the magic and wind and the pound loved and was difficult and complicated work, but thank God our Lord Thanks to the grace of the great Quran, Sunni N of the age of a week in the treatment of illegal and not in the other to correct the correct

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الثلاثاء مايو 07, 2024 7:33 pm